Friday 10 September 2010

Never thought id say it but at the minute River Island is better than topshop?

Hiya ive been busy alll day with work. Ive been working all week 9-5 its awful i hate the thought of graduating and working full time all the time .After work today i decided to call into topshop and really couldnt see much at all however when i went in to River Island i seen loads. cant wait till i get paid in 2 weeks and spoil myself rotton lol

I  love Topshop dont get me wrong but at the minute there is nothing . well not in the Derry store anyway . online aint too bad with some gorgeous unique pieces only new in this week . Have a look at me there stunning !!

Tell me what you think? Is Topshop or River Island better at the MINUTE ?

Topshop
Panneling dress from Topshop





I absolutely love these shoes !!
Unique Topshop dress
   
Backless Topshop blouse £35

The above pieces are at the minute are my favourite at the min. I LOVEEE the unique crochet dress which is priced at £150 seriously considering getting it when i get paid but by the time i get paid it will prob be sold out. we know how quick unique goes at Topshop !! I also love the panneling dress but it is limited in its audience because you would need a really slim figure for it.

River Island



  




River Island Heels - £74.99
Dont you just love the shoes !! there soo gorgeous. These shoes are a must have . The pictures of the bandeu doesnt do the dress any justice. please go online and see it its absolutely beautiful. I also love the cream crepe long shelved dress. Its beautiful.

Now who is better? River Island or Topshop?

No comments:

Post a Comment